Immense Time Waster

Guest Russell Lucas

Now that brought back some memories. Early MTV...

...the kind of film criticism we do. We are talking about life, and more than that the possibility of abundant life." -M.Leary

"Dad, how does she move in mysterious ways?"" -- Jude (my 5-year-old, after listening to Mysterious Ways)

[once upon a time known here as asher]

114.5 for me.

Thanks for the link. It was a blast.

"What matters are movies, not awards; experiences, not celebrations; the subjective power of individual critical points of view, not the declamatory compromises of consensus." - Richard Brody, "Godard's Surprise Win Is a Victory for Independent Cinema," The New Yorker

It actually suffered from a great deal of 80s bands, especially those that came out of the new wave/punk scene. No Howard Jones, the Cure or Thompson Twins. They shouldn't have doubled up (tripled) on U2.

...the kind of film criticism we do. We are talking about life, and more than that the possibility of abundant life." -M.Leary

"Dad, how does she move in mysterious ways?"" -- Jude (my 5-year-old, after listening to Mysterious Ways)

[once upon a time known here as asher]

I gave up. I think i would've had like a 30. I never was any good at 80s songs, i just don't know 'em.

-s.

In an interstellar burst, I am back to save the Universe.

Filmsweep by Persona. 2013 Film Journal. IlPersona.

Now if they had one for the sixties....

I've posted a couple hundred of my Soul Food Movies write-ups at letterboxd