Sign in to follow this  
sondog

newest animation - check it out.

1408024720_l.png

Here's my newest animation, which I have entered in an online animation contest. It's called ROOTS. It is the middle part of a trilogy called TRIPTYCH, but I finished it last. Check it out when you get a chance: ROOTS link. Once you get to the site, just click on "Play Animation". After you view it (if you like it), please vote for it (you have to register to vote, which takes about 5 seconds). Thank you.

Edited by sondog

Here's my newest animation. It's called ROOTS. It is the middle part of a trilogy called TRIPTYCH, but I finished it last. Check it out when you get a chance: ROOTS link

Excellent!!!

(I voted for it, too.)

I liked the way you were able to

convey a sense of hopelessness through the expressions of the green men (near the beginning)

as well as the part near the end where

those who extinguished their fires expressed defiance and utter rejection of the gift of flame

Bravo!

I agree. I liked the power of the analogy. The inconceivable salvation of Jesus Christ needs analogy, like the tabernacle in the wilderness with its veil separating sinful humanity from sinless divinity.

Can we see the other parts of the trilogy?

Denny

anglicanbeachparty -- thanks for the encouragement -- and the vote!!! There is a cash prize for the winner of the contest and that could help pay for some needed software.

Denny said: "Can we see the other parts of the trilogy?"

Well, um...er -- I mean (blushing)...well, yes. All three (and three other pieces) are available on a DVD (called TELL-A-VISION) which is available for purchase on my site: TELL-A-VISION DVD ::blush:: (capitalism has never come easy to me, but it takes a lot of $$$ to make this stuff)

BTW: This contest is still open. If you haven't seen ROOTS yet, when you get time, please take three minutes to check it out. And if you like it, please vote and leave a review. Thanks.

YEEHAAAA!!! This past week, ROOTS won two awards (First Prize in the Comix35/Roxtoonz Web Animation Competition and First Prize in the Truelight Zone Christian Film Contest) Praise God!

You can watch ROOTS here: ROOTS link

Edited by sondog

Also, ROOTS received Best Digital Media Award at the Creation Arts Film Fest.

Denny Wayman asked, "Can we see the other parts of the trilogy?"

Yes, they are now available online. The other two parts of the Triptych trilogy are FLUSH and FOOL. They (along with some other of my animations) can be seen here: http://youtube.com/verticalhold