Sign in to follow this  
Christian

Film Club, Revived

I would be up for a revival of the film club as I have a bit of extra time lately. However, if my libraries do not carry the title or cannot find them, I am not able to see it. I have actually found a few Max Ophuls' titles, unfortunately not Madam de.

I should've checked DVD availability before posting. It looks like this is a difficult title to track down. In light of that, I say we nix the idea. I was keen on this particular film but am afraid I don't feel any enthusiasm for alternate titles. I could, depending on what those titles might be, but I was interested in "Madame de."

I should've checked DVD availability before posting. It looks like this is a difficult title to track down. In light of that, I say we nix the idea. I was keen on this particular film but am afraid I don't feel any enthusiasm for alternate titles. I could, depending on what those titles might be, but I was interested in "Madame de."

and now the revival is over.

and now the revival is over.

Why does having a film club viewing nix the discussion? Can you just start a "Madame de" thread on the main page? Whenever I see some old film, that's what I end up doing. Occasionally a discussion happens (see the "Rififi" thread).