Sign in to follow this  
Russ

Wow. Just-- wow. (duplicate)

I would have appended this instead to the RSS feed/ robopost at the bottom of the website, but I'm unable or not allowed to do so.

Christianity Today Online has run what I would wager to be the only review in existence of the film WAITRESS which does not mention the murder of Adrienne Shelly after she finished the film.

Oh, I know there are lots of reasons why that detail might not impact in the least on how the film should be read, but still...

Edited by Russ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You make a good point, Russ, but I'd encourage you... since you have such easy access to the folks who operate that site... to WRITE TO THEM about it. They can be very open to amending, correcting, and revising things... or even doing additional articles about films.

P.S.  I COULD BE WRONG.

Takin' 'er easy for all you sinners at lookingcloser.org. Also abiding at Facebook and Twitter.

Ahem.

"Sympathy must precede belligerence. First I must understand the other, as it were, from the inside; then I can critique it from the outside. So many people skip right to the latter." -- Steven D. Greydanus
Now blogging at Patheos.com. I can also still be found at Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. See also my film journal.