Sign in to follow this  
BBBCanada

At Comerica

I found a buddy of mine I went to school with in Dallas on myspace last week through a friend of a friend. The first friend (Cindy) just so happen to join last week and added me as her first friend. Then I connected to Dave on her site who was linked to Kevin. I then got a hold of Kevin and he told me that he just so happen to be coming up to Detroit this weekend. The reason why he was coming up is that he is a pilot for the owner of the Kansas City Royals (former CEO of Walmart). Here are a few pics. Enjoy. By the way, KCRs won Friday, lost Saturday at the game I was at and won Sunday.

Pic 142 is Kevin (pilot), Mike (co-pilot) and Courtney (friend from flight school).

post-155-1185388215_thumb.jpg

post-155-1185388555_thumb.jpg

post-155-1185388680_thumb.jpg

post-155-1185388852_thumb.jpg

Brandon

"God is so great and merciful that he does not require that we name him precisely. God is even willing to be anonymous for a time. Remember how God led the Three Wise Men from the East to Christ? The Wise Men did not know the God of Israel or Jesus. They worshipped the stars. So God used a star to lure them."--The Twelve Steps for Christians

myspace-animation-codes121.gif

These last four pics are of Kevin, Mike and I signing balls for the fans with Kevin signing a base (not really, but we were clowning around). :D

post-155-1185389374_thumb.jpg

post-155-1185389505_thumb.jpg

post-155-1185389629_thumb.jpg

post-155-1185389764_thumb.jpg

Brandon

"God is so great and merciful that he does not require that we name him precisely. God is even willing to be anonymous for a time. Remember how God led the Three Wise Men from the East to Christ? The Wise Men did not know the God of Israel or Jesus. They worshipped the stars. So God used a star to lure them."--The Twelve Steps for Christians

myspace-animation-codes121.gif

Very cool pics! Hanging around on a major baseball field and in a dugout, you can't beat that.

Edited by Crow