Big Rock Playlist

The TV was on a commercial. The soundtrack was All Right Now. Every bar band has beat this song into the ground but hearing it on accident I thought wow!... That sounds good..... Paul Rogers can sing. .....

This is a slippery slope.........Is there a more un-PC rawk era? I need a guilty pleasure play list. Python boots, platform shoes, bell bottoms, Les Pauls, Marshalls!!

Hard Rock? Heavy Boogie? What is it. Who are their contemporaries? I am guessing the 68-74 era of British Rock. Cream, Humble Pie, the Jeff Beck Group. Led Zep? Were there Americans doing it too? Is James Gang in the group? Am I slinking into some kind of terrible Ted Nugent dark alley? There must be some other songs/bands lurking around that are worth hearing.

I need a play list that has to start with that song.

Edited by mumbleypeg

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Plato

If you like Paul Rogers how about his band before Bad Company, Free. Try "Fire and Water" or "Wishing Well." He really is one of rocks great vocalists.

Fun Fact: I used to live next to Paul Rogers manager.

Stealing! How could you? Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain whats-his-name.

- Homer