Sign in to follow this  
BethR

Enterprise does something right?

BethR   

At least, this "Breakpoint" commentator thinks so:

http://www.pfm.org/BPtemplate.cfm?Section=...ContentID=11899

Now and then I watch an episode of Enterprise, hoping it will have improved, but it never really does. One episode won't save it, I fear.

And contrast CBS's new "future LA law" show, Century City, the first episode of which dealt with a similar dilemma, and came down on the side of sentimentality justifying all.

And contrast CBS's new \"future LA law\" show, Century City, the first episode of which dealt with a similar dilemma, and came down on the side of sentimentality justifying all.

Did it? I'm just ticked that Century City pre-empts The Guardian for the next six weeks. I guess that means I should be studying for my "Isaiah-Malachi" mid-term.

BethR   

I'm just ticked that Century City pre-empts The Guardian for the next six weeks.

I'm ticked about that, too. And in my area, for the two previous weeks, The Guardian was pre-empted by basketball games, so I have no idea what's going on. But we digress! smile.gif

FWIW, the Washington Post's TV writer said in an online chat today that "Century City" was a ratings bomb. Maybe it won't last all six of its scheduled weeks.