Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

After 25 years

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just found out about your site, and it is touching me deeply. I know the mystery of art blended with a life of knowing Christ's beauty brings us into a whole new frontier. It is so good to have a site dedicated for this.

I had many inspirations about what art-for-Christ would be in my life as I graduated from college. I did many works. The art journey has been rocky, and year by year many doors have closed. I wonder if there will be a rebirth on this earth or if indeed this passion will wait until Heaven. Is there anyone who can share about coming out of an "unproductive" season and how God did it?

A site of my works is www.whispersfromthewilderness.com

Thanks.

Cathy Vinson

Posted · Report post

Just wanted to say, I enjoyed your gallery, Cathy. There's some real nice stuff there.

Posted · Report post

Just wanted to say, I enjoyed your gallery, Cathy. There's some real nice stuff there.

Thanks for being generous with your time to look, Lost Brother. I had a couple people refer me to A&F site, but after I added "myself," wondered if this site is for a group in a league beyond my present commitment. I watched your utube (Mann) you shared, originally thinking you were speaking to my dilemma. Somehow, it fits! Beginning a new job tomorrow that appears totally out of reach of pursuing art, but He knows. Again, appreciate your generosity.

Posted · Report post

Glad you liked the Mann song.

Good luck with your non-art-related job!