Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rich Clark

So You Think You Can Dance

28 posts in this topic

Yes, but really bummed for Alex Wong. I thought he was a spectacular dancer.

i have to say it -- since alex and ashley were automatically eliminated because they couldn't dance on elimination night, billy should have been subject to the same rules. even worse, he chose to not dance. i still think that jose should ahve been the one to go before any of these three, but the fact remains - if you are unable (or, worse, unwilling) to dance - you should be eliminated. it smacks of favouritism to me. shame on you, SYTYCD, shame on you...

i have to say it -- since alex and ashley were automatically eliminated because they couldn't dance on elimination night, billy should have been subject to the same rules. even worse, he chose to not dance. i still think that jose should ahve been the one to go before any of these three, but the fact remains - if you are unable (or, worse, unwilling) to dance - you should be eliminated. it smacks of favouritism to me. shame on you, SYTYCD, shame on you...

Technically, Alex and Ashley were eliminated because they would be unable to dance the week after the show they missed. Billy was in the bottom three because of his injury, just like they were, but he wasn't automatically eliminated because he was healthy to dance next week.

Maybe he ought to have been eliminated anyway... I think that the big problem last night though was the the judges wanted to eliminate him but couldn't justify dropping him when Jose was still on.