Sign in to follow this  
TexasSara

Privileged

I heard about this show from Give Me My Remote.com. It's on the CW network. JoAnna Garcia (Cheyenne from Reba or Vicki, the head cheerleader from Freaks and Geeks) is surprisingly good in the lead role as a good hearted tutor to two wealthy sisters. The show isn't perfect by any means, but it's better than a lot of other teen shows.

I heard about this show from Give Me My Remote.com. It's on the CW network. JoAnna Garcia (Cheyenne from Reba or Vicki, the head cheerleader from Freaks and Geeks) is surprisingly good in the lead role as a good hearted tutor to two wealthy sisters. The show isn't perfect by any means, but it's better than a lot of other teen shows.

I wouldn't have given it even a first glance, much less a second, after the lameness of One Tree Hill, The Hills, Gossip Girl, etc., but it's kind of sweet that the latest episode ended with a plug for StayTeen.org

There is this difference between the growth of some human beings and that of others: in the one case it is a continuous dying, in the other a continuous resurrection. (George MacDonald, The Princess and Curdie)

Isn't narrative structure enough of an ideology for art? (Greg Wright)