Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron Reed

Changing Profile Details

8 posts in this topic

How do I edit elements of my profile, such as "Interests" and "Other Information" (including "favourite films", my list of which has grown significantly out of date. Given my status as Listmaster Extraordinaire, that seems like a matter which must be addressed immediately.)

Thanks,

R

Edited by Ron Reed

Go up to My Controls near the top (under the IMAGE logo). Then, go down the sidebar on the left to Edit Profile Information.

Go up to My Controls near the top (under the IMAGE logo). Then, go down the sidebar on the left to Edit Profile Information.

Thanks, Jeff. Not sure why I couldn't find that.

I can't see my own uploaded picture when I post -- I see it in my profile, but not in my posts. Do others see it and just not me, or is there is problem with my profile pic?

I can't see my own uploaded picture when I post -- I see it in my profile, but not in my posts. Do others see it and just not me, or is there is problem with my profile pic?

There are two separate pictures you can upload. An "avatar," which is what everyone will see alongside your posts, and a separate "profile pic," which only displays in your profile.

So, I decided it was time to phase out the ASoIaF-based avatar I've been using for a while. I tried uploading a .jpg (that was under the size limit), and...nothing. I tried again, giving the page lots of time to load the image. Then, nothing.

Anyone know how to fix this? It's making me grit my teeth. Grit, I say!

Jason, hit refresh. It should be fine. It takes a while for them to show up sometimes. I'm seeing your new avatar.

Edited by Overstreet

Jason, hit refresh. It should be fine. It takes a while for them to show up sometimes. I'm seeing your new avatar.

Thanks, Jeff!