Windows 7

M. Leary

Best Buy was running a great deal on a fine Toshiba laptop today on account of the Windows 7 release. I picked one up for my wife and am looking forward to giving it a test drive this afternoon. Anyone else out there tool around on this yet?

"...the vivid crossing of borders between film and theology may save the film from the banality of cinema and festival business, and it may also save the church from the deep sleep of the habitual and the always known."

(Hans Werner Dannowski)

Filmwell | Twitter

Well, a good deal of my job description the past couple of months has entailed tweeting about Windows 7, and a couple of weeks ago my employer actually upgraded me to a new IBM laptop that HAS Windows 7. So I can finally see what I've been tweeting about. I'll gradually get used to the new features as I go along.

Going to use the online compatibility checker from MS and find out whether my wife & I could upgrade our HP laptops from Vista, which performs less than admirably on them.

Let's Carl the whole thing Orff!

Do you know the deep dark secret of the avatars?

It's big. It's fat. It's Greek.