Sign in to follow this  
Christian

Branded

Posting to see if i got warned about that Rick Astley image, don't know why it got taken off.

-s.

No warning, durnit, never gonna give you up.

-s.

At the end of In My Skin she eats herself.

blink.gif That act in itself should garner a warning. Wait, what are we talking about now? unsure.gif

Sir Simon Milligan: Evil! Evil! Impolite and Evil! Hecubus, have you seen the movie Presumed Innocent?

Hecubus: Yes I have master, and his wife killed her.

Sir Simon Milligan: But Hecubus, I haven't seen the movie yet. Evil! Evil!

Why is it that i can clearly see my Rick Astley image from here at work, but it's not working at home? That's like, really annoying.

At the end of In My Skin she eats herself.

Heh, heh. I beat you by 12 hours or you would've given me major spoilers1.gif

I have to say that In My Skin was a fascinating film. I know you disagree. We should start a thread and argue about it for the next two months. Then you're in Scotland after that, so we'll never hear from you again.

I think that you have a dirty little habit of eating yourself when no one is looking, (m), and that the film just hit too close to home for you. tongue.gif

-s.

Hmmm, 33%? It pays to be NUMBER FOUR! I have five little boxes! How shall I spend them....

Is 33% what you get from a single warning? Doesn't that clearly imply a "three strikes" rule? Isn't that why our prisons are crowded with Jean Valjeans?

Well, I'm obviously not speaking for anyone but myself. But you asked, and I answered. I never used quote boxes for spoilers on the old board(s) for the same reason I don't use quote boxes, period.

Why wouldn't it be possible just to use the background color of the board instead of blockquote+#FFFFFF? Peter's happy, Russell's happy, Alan's happy, everyone's happy.

Dale