Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cunningham

Chat

5 posts in this topic

What is it? Does it work? Do I want in? How can I get in? Note that each question presupposes a positive answer to the previous.

Edited by Cunningham

Well, it doesn't work quite yet -- sorry for the inconvenience. It might be best for us to remove that tab until it does work.

But the plan is to revive the chat module for a number of different reasons, including doing scheduled live chats -- for example, on Oscar night.

What is it? Does it work? Do I want in? How can I get in? Note that each question presupposes a positive answer to the previous.

Greg Wolfe wrote:

: But the plan is to revive the chat module for a number of different reasons, including doing scheduled live chats -- for example, on Oscar night.

Oh, that could be fun. I think we did something like this in one of A&F's earlier incarnations, in one of the years when Steve Martin hosted if I am not mistaken. (Hmmm, who's hosting it this year, again...?)

I had fun live-blogging the Oscars last year (at a Website That Shall Not Be Named), and I have been wondering whether I should try something like that THIS year. Heck, I've even thought about dusting off my Twitter account. But an A&F chat would be the best option of all.

Oscars are drawing near. Will the Chat be up and running for us to self-righteously dis the choices?