Ryan H.

Community

249 posts in this topic

I would actually be perfectly happy for them to do an Evil Troy/Evil Abed episode at some point in the future. Would be a fun sequel to this one.

I would actually be perfectly happy for them to do an Evil Troy/Evil Abed episode at some point in the future. Would be a fun sequel to this one.

Yes. I loved this too. But I had to explain to my wife the whole STAR TREK "Mirror Mirror" reference with the black goatees.

Sometimes she thinks she has plumbed the depths of my geekiness.

Yes. I loved this too. But I had to explain to my wife the whole STAR TREK "Mirror Mirror" reference with the black goatees.

Definitely didn't pick up on that. But I get it now.

Evidently, the "Remedial Chaos Theory" episode was supposed to air at a different place in the season, but got shuffled around a bit, which makes me feel better about last night's episode; having two "seven points of view that give us insight into how the Study Group members see themselves" in a row seemed like a minor miscalculation to me. Even so, I loved last night's episode. I especially loved the reveal of the psych test results, though I wasn't exactly surprised by it.

Is it just me, or is Britta really funny this season?

Evidently, the "Remedial Chaos Theory" episode was supposed to air at a different place in the season, but got shuffled around a bit, which makes me feel better about last night's episode; having two "seven points of view that give us insight into how the Study Group members see themselves" in a row seemed like a minor miscalculation to me. Even so, I loved last night's episode. I especially loved the reveal of the psych test results, though I wasn't exactly surprised by it.

Is it just me, or is Britta really funny this season?

I wondered about the episode order too.

Having those episodes back-to-back was a bit odd, but it was still a solid episode, nonetheless.

Inspector Spacetime is going to be a running joke, apparently. That makes me happy.

I'm gonna eat spaceman paninis with black Hitler, and there's nothing you can do about it!

Link to the Childish Gambino thread. It's the rap project of Donald Glover (Troy).

A terrific "normal" episode last night-- in many ways, the least kooky/out-there thing they've done all season, even if it did end with Dean Pelton's head in the moon. The Annie/Troy/Abed character-building was nice, and the puppet show really sweet. Also, I continue to like Britta this season, and be impressed with Joel McHale as a very underrated actor.

Two catch-phrase keepers: "Craigular Joe," "Schwimmer Fatigue."

I loved how Britta and Shirley's car trip kept turning back and forth in each other's favor before hotting a point where they were in mutual agreement.

Well, Community's lousy ratings are finally catching up with it. After Christmas, NBC is benching it.

Inspector SpaceTime needs to intervene.

There's already a Save Community petition out there. They seem to think the show has been cancelled, though.

Edited by Tyler

Everything I've read indicates that the show hasn't been canceled per se, just put on hiatus. All 22 episodes of the third season will be shot and will air... it's just a question of when. Still not terribly encouraging, though.

Everything I've read indicates that the show hasn't been canceled per se, just put on hiatus. All 22 episodes of the third season will be shot and will air... it's just a question of when. Still not terribly encouraging, though.

Yeah, this is not a good sign. Now I just hope that we'll get to see our favorite Greendale students graduate from Community College. Although, getting cancelled early may catapult it into the "Brilliant, but cancelled" category, so they'll have some good company.

Yet "Whitney" will continue. Ugh.

How Ironic that after all those Couger Town shots, they find themselves in a similar place.

How Ironic that after all those Couger Town shots, they find themselves in a similar place.

You know, I take it all back. Now it's makes total sense. Community will end in an ironic joke. This is perfect. It's the greatest ending ever!

I've seen a lot of Apocalypse Now parodies, but this was the first Hearts of Darkness parody.

It was another "Abed makes a movie" episode, though. One of my favorite things about this season has been the way they've created so many new episode templates, but this one went back to a concept they've used several times already.

Edited by Tyler

One of the worst COMMUNITY episodes. Don't get me wrong, it had funny moments, but it was very redundant. COMMUNITY has covered this territory before.

Well, you... guys... are... wrong.

Kidding...I did enjoy the episode... it did not warrant an A, but it didn't make me think I will be cool with it getting benched.

No reaction to last night's mid-season finale?

Personally, I thought it was a blast. The Christmas song to seduce Shirley was pure joy. I am gonna miss this show something fierce.

Wait, that was the last episode? I thought we had a few more coming.

Anyway, I like the episode a lot, though I probably missed a few jokes since I don't watch Glee. I wasn't a big fan of Annie's song, but the rest were a lot of fun.

Nope... last night was the last episode before hiatus. I follow almost all of the cast on Twitter and they were chatty about it being the last episode befor the...vacation. :)