At Sundance, this film impressed /film's Germain Lussier:

Brendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle exhibit incredible chemistry and a sharp wit in this crime comedy about how a small time, crass Irish police officer helps the FBI solve a major drug case. What separates The Guard from other crime films, or comedies for that matter, is that it never tries to be more than it is. The scale is small, intimate, and we get to know all the characters incredibly well. A hilarious, soon to be classic, it was purchased by Sony Pictures Classics for a TBD release.

P.S.  I COULD BE WRONG.

Takin' 'er easy for all you sinners at lookingcloser.org. Also abiding at Facebook and Twitter.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...

I like the way that film was shooted. This is amazing how many details were adjusted for further attraction. It was keeping my eyes from the beginning to the end. And that I like the most. It brought me a lot of pleasure and emotions. 

Usually, after watching the films I like to write a review about them, make it in essay way. It helps me to go through all emotions again and again. Sometimes I found this part even more excited than watching. I used it for my essays at work for my blog. It helps me with my imaginary and creativity.

Kalee--

Welcome. 

I have deleted the link to your "blog" which was actually an ad for a paid essay writing service. While the line between self-promotion and advertisement is murky on this site, links are usually reserved for content that adds to or prompts discussion, not for services or products for sale. 

Ken