Sign in to follow this  
Brent_Dude33

Would you like freis with that?

Here is a link to a little article i read on afterdawn.com

I found this very intresting and kind of strange at the same time.

$1 dvd

I dont know who would want to go back to a McDonalds to return a movie? Not Me?

Man just imagin all the kids looking at the machine crying to rent a movie. blink.gifmad.gif

I dont know about this.

Quote of the day:

"Even though this is an obvious threat to world's largest movie rental chain, Blockbuster, company doesn't seem to be worried. "We're about as concerned as they would be if we announced we were selling hamburgers in our stores," said Randy Hargrove, a spokesman for Blockbuster."

We had a video store that put in an after hours vending machine when I was a teen. It was short lived.

We had another video company ran out of a garage. They would deliver the movies you rented right to your door and pick them up. The best thing about this was that they had movie and pizza specials. They would actually deliver your movies and a fresh, piping hot pizza from the favorite local pizzaria. This venture last a couple years but the little guy always loses to big business.

Hmm that would be pretty sweet movie and a pizza right to your door. Right now in my area of town a new pizzaria has moved in and they have a movie deal thing with Blockbuster which is totally awesome. Can't go wrong with a 2 for 1 coupon. Getting food and a movie is allways great and fun. So i guess thats why McDonalds has done this. Haha just seems funny to me i guess. Here in Canada or atleast Edmonton i have yet to see a movie vending machine. I wonder if they actually make lots of revenue?

I think i will stick to my Blockbuster.