Sign in to follow this  
Russ

A Doug sighting and a Diane sighting in the same day!

This is a spectacular day in A&F modern history.

Great to hear from you guys. You are valued friends to me, as are many here. It's nice to share the same corner of the internet again, even if only briefly.

This is not a film thread, obviously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed! :)

In an interstellar burst, I am back to save the Universe.

Filmsweep by Persona. 2013 Film Journal. IlPersona.

Y Stef, tambien!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, you guys are too kind. It's been too long. I'm still around here, just busier than ever. Got a wedding coming up in a little under 3 months!

Hi, Doug! Nice to see you here.

Edited by Diane

That's so exciting, Diane. All the best to you and Jason. How are the preparations coming?

Thanks, Russ! Things are coming along, though it still feels like we have a lot to do. We'll get there, though. It's a small wedding, but things have felt nonstop.

Jason's also finishing up his first feature. I'll likely put in a shameless plug about it here someday. I shoot my scene in a couple of weeks, which should be interesting. Most surreal thing about it so far is that the Troll 2 dad, George Hardy, plays a dentist--his job in real life (no camp here).

Oh, that is AWESOME!! the dentist from Troll 2 I mean

In an interstellar burst, I am back to save the Universe.

Filmsweep by Persona. 2013 Film Journal. IlPersona.

Yes, miss talking with you guys. Diane, my wedding was very small but we did everything ourselves, and it was a ton of work, so I know what you're saying! Looking forward to hearing more about Jason's film.

I'm on Facebook a lot, FYI.

Edited by Doug C