Sign in to follow this  
yank_eh

Last Minute Chicago Meet Up?

Anybody in Chicago? Wish I'd thought of this earlier since I fly out tomorrow (Sunday, Feb. 24), but I have a little time in the afternoon to grab a beer or whatever. Anybody interested?

I'm staying near O'hare but have a car so can go wherever.

Even if you can't or don't want to, I'm curious if there are even any A+Fers in the area.

Cheers.

I'm here! I've been here three weekends in a row. Unfortunately this is my first weekend here without my car, and I'll be taking the train out of Union Station tomorrow.

Damn!! yank_eh, I would have definitely made the drive to O'Hare to have a drink. Sorry I missed this opportunity. I have been away from the boards for the last month or so but it is always great to meet a fellow A&Fer. I would have even picked-up Persona if he ever let me know he was in town! (Really nice, Stef...)

Edited by Thom

;) I thought about it several times over those weekends, but the truth is that I didn't see anyone at all, and didn't even make it downtown or even out to one movie. I will probably be making a few more trips like this. It has been a way for me to deal with stuff in a very positive, restful way.