Sign in to follow this  
BethR

What Would Buffy Do?

I have to say, we're about 2/3 of the way through the fifth season, and it's no longer my least favorite. But the family oriented themes are really coming through, and the episodes have a coherence I missed the first time around.

Glory, though, IS still my least favorite Big Bad, and I feel like she kills almost any scene she's in.

Glory, though, IS still my least favorite Big Bad, and I feel like she kills almost any scene she's in.

I'm not the only one!

The end of season 5 is one of the high points of the series, though. It also sets up a lot of what happens in the final two seasons.

The end of season 5 is one of the high points of the series, though. It also sets up a lot of what happens in the final two seasons.

"She saved the world. A lot." :)

Oh, definitely. The thing with Buffy (or Angel, for that matter) is that while I might not like some seasons as much as other, it's still wonderful storytelling. We just watched "The Body" tonight. This is my second time through, and the first for my wife. I'd easily put that up there as one of the best hours of television, ever.

I hope Anthony Stewart Head stays with us for a while yet.

I hope Anthony Stewart Head stays with us for a while yet.

Absolutely! (And in no way was my bit of dialogue above anything but a nod to one of my favorite Rayne scenes.)