Sign in to follow this  
Tyler

Better Call Saul!

It sounds like the Saul Goodman-centric Breaking Bad spinoff is going to happen. The title for now is Better Call Saul!, because it has to be.

The AV Club says the series will be a BB prequel, so no guarantees Saul survives the last 3 episodes of the parent show.

Really? Really? Who want's a show about Saul?

I know I would. Edited by Nick Alexander

This can't be a prequel. The world needs to see Saul managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.

It looks like there's still hope for this.

“One of the great things about having a time line which is flexible is that perhaps some of it takes place before ‘Breaking Bad,’ during ‘Breaking Bad,’ and after ‘Breaking Bad'. That gives us the ability to bring back characters that were killed on ‘Breaking Bad,’ ” he says.

Edited by Rushmore

I'm enjoying this show more each week.  I approached it like a Hindu Love Gods side project, but it has proven to be so much more, especially this most recent episode (Five-O), which finally expands on Mike's backstory in Philadelphia.   Highly recommended for anyone who enjoyed Breaking Bad.