Overstreet

U2 - Songs of Innocence

Sad news for the band.  L.A. radio station Sound 100.3fm just posted this...

Tragedy has struck the U2 family during the LA leg of their new tour. Longtime tour manager Dennis Sheehan was found dead from apparent cardiac arrest in his Sunset Marqui Hotel room early this morning.

No word on how this could impact tonight's show. Sincere condolences to the Sheehan family and his many friends throughout rock n' roll.

Sad news for the band.  L.A. radio station Sound 100.3fm just posted this...

Tragedy has struck the U2 family during the LA leg of their new tour. Longtime tour manager Dennis Sheehan was found dead from apparent cardiac arrest in his Sunset Marqui Hotel room early this morning.

No word on how this could impact tonight's show. Sincere condolences to the Sheehan family and his many friends throughout rock n' roll.

It sounds like last night's show in LA was very emotional. Bono screaming out the Psalms for comfort. And ending with "40" and a photo montage of Dennis. Wow. It sounds like "40" might even become the new show closer.

http://tours.atu2.com/concert/the-forum-inglewood-may-27-2015

While this thread is probably not the best place for this, I wanted to note that I saw U2 live for the first time ever over the weekend at their Chicago stop for the Joshua Tree 2017 tour.  Wow, what a show!  I suppose they could be criticizing for returning to the Joshua Tree well, but the show felt very fresh and relevant and not at all like a greatest hits tour.  I'm glad I finally got off my butt to go see a show.  I'm half tempted to pick up tickets for the Louisville show in a couple of weeks and drag the kids along.