VOTE NOW: A&F Top 25 Films on Memory

Hello, all. 

The survey is now open: rank your top picks with a 5 and your lowest picks with a 1. Folks who have been a part of our community actively will have their votes weighted base on how often they've contributed to A&F, but anyone and everyone is welcome to participate.

We will close voting at noon PST on Monday, February 2.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BNS7GZ8

Have at it!

Please remember to vote!  I know most of A&F regular participants have seen far more good films on the nominated list than there is room for on a list of 25.

So don't hesitate - our goal is to close voting tomorrow.

Just a few more hours left to get your votes in.  Looking at the working tiers, this seems to be shaping up to be a very interesting and varied list.

I%20Voted.jpg

Edited by John Drew

Formerly Baal_T'shuvah

"Everyone has the right to make an ass out of themselves. You just can't let the world judge you too much." - Maude 
Harold and Maude

Done! Wow, that snuck up on me. I just did my working tiers over the weekend at home but then didn't have access to them here at work for the final vote! It was still a helpful exercise.

"What matters are movies, not awards; experiences, not celebrations; the subjective power of individual critical points of view, not the declamatory compromises of consensus." - Richard Brody, "Godard's Surprise Win Is a Victory for Independent Cinema," The New Yorker

How long (after the voting closes) before we can expect to see the results?

Edited by Evan C

"Anyway, in general I love tragic artists, especially classical ones."

"Even the forms for expressing truth can be multiform, and this is indeed necessary for the transmission of the Gospel in its timeless meaning."

- Pope Francis, August 2013 interview with Antonio Spadaro

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.