Sign in to follow this  
Darrel Manson

Fantasy Baseball

Hmmm. can't find thread on our league.

I can renew the league now, but I need a reminder. I think we decided not to be a keeper league. If we want, I can renew it as a keeper league and it will bring up our old rosters for us to pick our keepers.

Were you in the league last year? check your email. 2 teams haven't responded to invites to return. If I haven't hear in a few days, I'll open it up to new managers.

For those in last year's league, check you mail box. The league has been renewed. I have a question on the league page about drafting. I'm leaning to early to accommodate the Tokyo games Mar. 20-22.

are there are lot of A&Fers in this league? What kind is it?  I may be looking for a new league. Last year was my first time but the league  I joined may or may not be revived.

On 2/5/2019 at 1:21 PM, Joel said:

are there are lot of A&Fers in this league? What kind is it?  I may be looking for a new league. Last year was my first time but the league  I joined may or may not be revived.

I'll keep you in mind if we have a hole.  It's a Yahoo league with a kind of strange scoring (more categories than usual)