Sign in to follow this  
Joel C

Two Benedictions - My new band project

Joel C   

After writing songs for over a decade, I've built up quite a library, but because of the busyness of life, I've never been able to do much with my material. I've worked in other parts of the music industry with varying success, especially in film, as a composer, orchestrator, and conductor, but I've always wanted to do something with my songwriting. My sister, who is just about to head off to Oxford to get a graduate degree in theology, has also written a great deal of music, but apart from playing our songs for our fam from time to time, neither of us had ever done much with our respective songs. 

Finally, this summer, we snatched some time aside and put our noggins together to produce an EP, under the band name Two Benedictions. We're super proud of what we came up with, and are spreading the word everywhere we can. The project is entitled, Sun of Man, and is currently available on CD Baby (soon to be iTunes, Amazon, and everywhere else music is sold). We've been surprised to get over 600 likes in a little over a week, and a lot of people are responding positively, so that's been cool! Love for any of you to take a listen. 

CD Baby

Facebook

For-AF.jpg