Sign in to follow this  
Alvy

Hepburn dies at 96

What is your favorite Katharine Hepburn film?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hepburn dies at 96. Read the obit here.

96 is absolutely amazing. Wow. Did she have a good life, do you think? I've realized i know next to nothing about her except for Bringing Up Baby and On Golden Pond. I hope she passed away in peace.

-s.

I voted The African Queen. Classic Hepburn.

I see Breakfast at Tiffany's was missing, but then she was hardly recognizable underneath all that makeup anyway. :lol:

I voted for African Queen but Adam's Rib is an awfully close second. I also loved Pat and Mike and Woman of the Year, which weren't listed. I've lied virtually everything I've seen with Katharine Hepburn--and I've seen lots of her films, particularly the older ones. She's been a favorite of mine for years. I'm sad to hear that she's gone :cry:

--Teresa

Here in Connecticut, Katherine Hepburn has been a favorite daughter of the state for years. A former co-worker of mine lived in the same town as her (Old Saybrook), and said Ms. Hepburn was always very friendly and ready with a greeting if you happened to bump into her at the grocery store. The townspeople clearly took to her, zealously guarding her privacy from any nosy tourists.

Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn, Katherine Hepburn...there was just a different level of classiness to actors back then...

What was that Tracy/Hepburn movie she did with the computer? I think she was a corporate librarian and he was a data-processing expert.

Sounds likes Desk Set to me--probably my least favorite of the Spencer /Tracy collaborations that I've seen. I liked it but not as much as the others.

--Teresa

I had to wait and post here...I was saddened by this news and needed a moment to feel it. Katherine was my absolute favorite actress and there will never be another of her caliber. Her wit, her style, her facial expressions, her glamour, her privacy and her work ethic made her an artist