Sign in to follow this  
Peter T Chattaway

Zombieland: Double Tap

Link to our thread on Zombieland (2009). (Has it really been *nine years* since Zombieland came out? Wow. Jesse Eisenberg before The Social Network, Emma Stone before her Oscar for La La Land, Woody Harrelson before he became "franchise guy" via his appearances in The Hunger Games, Planet of the Apes and Star Wars...)

Links to our threads on Now You See Me (2013) and Now You See Me 2 (2016), which also co-starred Eisenberg and Harrelson. (We also have a thread on the in-development Now You See Me 3.)

- - -

‘Zombieland 2’ A Go At Sony; Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg & Abigail Breslin On Board
It’s official. Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, and Abigail Breslin have all signed up to return Zombieland with the original film’s director Ruben Fleischer also on board to direct the film for Sony Pictures. Fleischer, the director of Sony’s hotly anticipated Venom standalone, is reteaming with the writers from the first film, Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese. . . .
In Zombieland 2, through comic mayhem that stretches from the White House and through the heartland, the Zombie slayers must face off against many new kinds of zombies that have evolved since the first movie, as well as some new human survivors. But most of all, they have to face the growing pains of their own snarky, makeshift family. . . .
Deadline.com, July 13

Edited by Peter T Chattaway