Sign in to follow this  
kenmorefield

Board Costs

I mentioned after buying Arts & Faith that I wanted to get a sense of what the costs were before making a budget, accepting donations, or pursuing funding plans. 

My current sense is that the annual costs will be between $350-$400. I recently renewed the web hosting, which was $300 for one year. The Invision software license is currently $25 for six months. I'm not sure how frequently I will have to renew domain registration, but that's usually about $15-20 per year.

I had some money set up for start-up costs/transitions, and purchase, so we are paid through 2019 (with the exception that Invision license will need to be renewed in July). I'm not looking for revenue now, but I do want the community to have a basic awareness of what the costs are so that if we grow or revive it won't come as a shock if we ever need money for financing. 

Let me know if there are questions or comments.

You may see some temporary changes as I experiment with the "donate" box and the ad settings. For right now this is to see what they look like. RAW set up the donate box along with doing the latest software upgrades, but I haven't decided when (or for how long) to make them "visible."