Sign in to follow this  
kenmorefield

Growing Old(er): Round 1 Voting Ballot

Hi Everyone. Thanks for all your hard work nominating and discussing films. I'm gratified that people have continued to visit the site and found this project worthwhile. At the end of this message, you will find a link to Round 1 Voting. Please keep the following instructions in mind:

• Round 1 Voting Ends at April 16, 2019 at 2:59 .a.m EST (midnight April 15 for West Coasters). 
  • You must complete the entire ballot for your entry to count. (Since eligibility is based in part on the number of voters who have seen a film, this is necessary.)
  • You are required to enter your name and the e-mail associated with your Arts & Faith account. I don't think we have any active members at this time with hidden/secret identities, but if this is an issue, message me and we can discuss. These are not published.
  • The ballot consists of the 93 nominated films and the opportunity to rate them on a scale of 1-5 with a sixth option to indicate you have not seen the film. Remember a "1" indicates that you STRONGLY DISAGREE that the film should be on our list. A "5" indicates you STRONGLY AGREE a film should be on our list.
  • There will be a second round of voting from April 16-30 to allow you to rank the 25 finalists, so for right now you are voting on whether it should be on this list at all but not ordering your choices. 
  • You may participate in Round 1 but not Round 2. However, to participate in Round 2, you must complete the ballot for Round 1. 
  • SurveyGizmo, unfortunately, does not have a 'save' option, so you cannot complete the ballot partially and return to it. I recommend using Evan's lists of nominees to ensure you've seen whatever you want to see to vote.
  • This service is limited to 100 responses. In the unlikely event that we get more than 100 responses, you will receive an error message. Let me know and I'll copy the survey and open up a mirror. 

Here's the ballot:

https://www.mysurveygizmo.com/s3/4929696/2019-Arts-Faith-Top-25-Growing-Older

Thanks for voting, Jeff.

I should clarify that for most, MONDAY (not Tuesday) is the last day of Round 1 voting, though the deadline does allow people on the East Coast to vote into Tuesday morning so that people on the West Coast have until midnight.

I have to finish mowing the lawn this morning (due to thunderstorms, then I'll tabulate the results), so if anyone hasn't voted yet, here's one last chance.