2020 Arts & Faith Ecumenical Jury

Dear Colleagues,

I am open to having an Ecumenical Jury this year, but if we do, we would have to get started. Since Joel has taken point the last few years and is focusing on his Ph.D. studies at the moment, perhaps this is an idea that has run its course? Or is there someone else who wants to take a leadership role?

As a reminder, the Ecumenical Jury was originally something I proposed when Christianity Today stopped doing its "Most Redemptive" or "Critics Choice List." The first year, the results were posted here and at my blog. For subsequent years it was at Image. Once Image sold the site I think it was at Transpositions one year but I think last year was just here.

Anyhow, if anyone wants to see this continue, post here or send me a DM. If someone wants to take an organizational or leadership role, that would please me, but if nobody does, I''ll let it die. Unfortunately, I just don't have time to organize it myself, especially given that in recent years, there have been more participants who were outside of A&F and simply interacted with the foreperson.