Sign in to follow this  
Clint M

Which 80's Band Are You?

I hereby declare myself to be Stryper, and I didn't even have to take an online quiz to do so!

I'm U2, and I like to dismantle atomic bombs. smile.gif

Apparently I'm the Pixies. Which is ok with me.

The quiz didn't work correctly, so I have taken it upon myself to reveal my 80s band metaphor to be a four-man piece from Los Angeles known as Poison. With the help of the charismatic front man Bret Michaels, the Bassist Bobby Dall, the crazy lead guitarist CC Deville, and the wild drummer Rikki Rocket, Poison pumped out many hits, such as the wildly popular power ballad "Every Rose Has It's Thorn". Today, Poison's influence on a new generation of artists has not been overlooked. Musicians ranging from Justin Timberlake to the Dave Matthews Band tip their hats to what Rolling Stone magazine has referred to as "the greatest musicians of the 20th century next to Vanilla Ice".

I like your approach steene. Couldn't get it either, so I am going to be what happens if Prince and the Revolution and The Pretenders were forced into the same bus overnite on tour.

Mr. Kennedy,

Yours is an interesting combination. Of course I was being a bit sarcastic, but poking fun at myself at the same time. I was indeed, along with my best friend, once a fan of Poison, which is a little embarrassing to admit. However, though they were never really a 'serious' band, they did spawn a whole generation of LA 'glam' rockers, a phenomenon that is echoed in today's boy bands, with each new iteration a little shallower than its predecessor.

However, though they were never really a 'serious' band, they did spawn a whole generation of LA 'glam' rockers, a phenomenon that is echoed in today's boy bands, with each new iteration a little shallower than its predecessor.

As is always the case, from Robert Johnson to 'Zep to Def Leppard, and so on.

My combination springs from my own eclectic habits over time. Those two happen to be pop extremes for me if you relay on early Pretenders.

Oh! It's back up now. I'm another bleepin' Pixie. With that last question I was hoping for B52's.