Sign in to follow this  
Darrel Manson

The Lego Church

I'm not terribly fond of the style either, but the cat seems to like it.

A foreign movie can't be stupid.

-from the film
Armin

I assume everyone has seen this.

WARNING: Some will be offended. Many will be amused.

"If the Christian subculture exists primarily to condemn the world, you can be sure that Jesus is not having any part of it." - John Fischer

"Ignorance is excusable when it is borne like a cross, but when it is wielded like an axe, and with moral indignation, then it becomes something else indeed." - Flannery O'Connor

The church looks beautiful. The congregation looks a little stiff, though. wink.gif

I wonder if this guy would ever be invited? biggrin.gif

:: The Cat liked it

: Too bad it died--plastic poisoning? Bolt of lightning?

Amazing how one misplaced piece of poetry gives you such a different pespective of someone so quickly.

And (ignoring the fact that Paul in prison remembering the amazing things God had done in transforming hundreds of people's lives isn't really the same context as missing your dead cat) that bible verse at the end - wow.

Matt

Edited by MattPage

Oh dear - having read the whole thing through I fear that when I "from earth return" and happen to bump into 'Precious' if hes become a talking cat (a la Narnia) then she may rebuke me for laughing quite as hard as I just did at this poem.

Part of me feels bad cos the woman obviously misses his cat and is giving it over to the Lord as best she can, and part of me just finds it hilarious. I'm sorry - do you all think less of me now?

Matt

Edited by MattPage