Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonLine

Most evil character ever

Definitely I would have to add Henry, of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Henry is portrayed not as a raving psychopath but as a frumpy neighbor, a drifter who takes out his frustrations on random victims. One scene captures this particularly in a disturbing camcorder-eye view of a sadistic murder of a middle-class couple, with Henry and Otis (partner in crime) smiling through the deed as they record it for their continued pleasure. He seems to me the worts sort of evil: that which is born out of boredom and a lack of respect for anything and everything.

Oh, I've got another one (ironic that I can have more than one candidate for most evil character.) The drifter in the Japanese film Cure.

Darht Vader is a good example of the light crushing charchter but for ultimete evil guy it would problly have to be Hannable Lector he is like a modernization of Milton's Satan and just so earlllly normal it just makes him that much scarerer and that his motives seem justified that's what's really scary is that he seem like in his own twisted way he is doing good. isnt that what evil is a preverson of good or a preverting of good ends i figure.

Chloe the Dog, Mandy Moore and Aaron are all evil characters, but I don't believe in the existence of any of 'em.

-s.

In an interstellar burst, I am back to save the Universe.

Filmsweep by Persona. 2013 Film Journal. IlPersona.

Chloe the Dog, Mandy Moore and Aaron are all evil characters, but I don't believe in the existence of any of 'em.

Chloe the Dog is not evil. But she will not seek vengeance on you for your ill-considered post, as she is a dog of love, not a dog of war.

Furthermore, she has never been in a movie. She has, however, seen Mandy Moore in a movie, and she cried.

I've posted a couple hundred of my Soul Food Movies write-ups at letterboxd

We all cried. Mandy Moore, the most evil character in film. Like the devil, though. Cute. An angel of light.

Chloe The Dog, Mandy Moore, and Aaron are all trolls. A lesser reading on the scale of evil, but still.

-s.

Worst feeling I've ever had realizing my neglect of a menion of Sprins 'round here he was funny even if he couldn't tell a period from a punctilio

alan sees all those typs as evil i only see them as a new kind of chrisiten