Sign in to follow this  
Darrel Manson

minor search question

Often I'll search a title using "around the title". But recently when I've done that I get an error complaining about words less than 4 letters. Seems like this used to work.

Like I say in the topic title - it's minor, not worth you taking time from other things unless you want to escape for a bit, Alan.

A foreign movie can't be stupid.

-from the film
Armin

I know this topic has been covered before, but I still don't understand why the Google A&F feature seems to work only some of the time. A few months ago I posted a new topic titled "Hukkle" Turkish cinema (or something like that). But when I do a search for Hukkle, nothing but Google ads come up.

Peter seems to be really good at finding old posts that others are unable to find. Maybe he can answer my question.

I have a blog? here at A&F that I sometimes post in.

I know this topic has been covered before, but I still don't understand why the Google A&F feature seems to work only some of the time. A few months ago I posted a new topic titled "Hukkle" Turkish cinema (or something like that). But  when I do a search for Hukkle, nothing but Google ads come up.

Peter seems to be really good at finding old posts that others are unable to find. Maybe he can answer my question.

Using the search engine for the site (not the google), I found it here. Not sure why it didn't come up with the google.

All great art is pared down to the essential.
--Henri Langlois

Movies are not barium enemas, you're not supposed to get them over with as quickly as possible.

--James Gray

Uhh... nevermind my last post. blushing.gif

I remember using that search at the bottom of the page before and coming up with nothing, but I found what I was looking for using the Google search, so I stopped using the other search. Guess I'll be using both from now on.

I have a blog? here at A&F that I sometimes post in.