Sign in to follow this  

Glengarry Glen Ross

(Besides, Rent will be out in theatres in September, and the production value looks very, very good.)

And when you see it, keep yelling at Alan Alda "Hey! Hawkeye! The chicken was really a BABY, remember? REMEMBER?!?"

Well, if you can. I took your caveat to mean "c'est impossible".

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was a blast! Why don't you have The Pillowman on the list?

Awesome. Glad you could see it--it's truly a great show if done well (and when I saw the cast roster, I was like NooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo, I have to go hooooOOOoome?!?).

Jason Reitman is staging a reading of Glengarry Glen Ross with an all-female cast.

the ladies who call yourselves salesmen, you, er, daughters of bitches: Robin Wright as Ricky Roma/Al Pacino, Catherine O’Hara as Shelley Levene/Jack Lemmon, Maria Bello as Dave Moss/Ed Harris, Allison Janney as George Arranow/Alan Arkin, and Mae Whitman as John Williamson/Kevin Spacey. (The most exciting character, Alec Baldwin’s Blake, has yet to be cast.)

The EW article (linked in the AV Club story) mentions they're using the movie script. Apparently Reitman has done several of these live readings, including an all-black Reservoir Dogs.

Yeah, Reitman did a live reading of AMERICAN BEAUTY at TIFF last fall, with Bryan Cranston in the Spacey role and Christina Hendricks in the Benning role.