Sign in to follow this  
BBBCanada

4th Caption Contest

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Caption voting time people!

And the Winner is!?!? Drum roll pleeeease!

jcc??? YES!!! jcc is the WINNER!!! Second place was Crimsonline and stu. Third was Overstreet, BDR and SZPT. Rich, Darrel and I came in fourth. And Matt Page? Well, we won't go there now will we Matt? As I always say, "It's not winning that matters but HOW you won!" Here's the play by play break-down...

SZPT-"Bruce Lee's not dead, just shrunken."--[10.53%]

BDR-"Oh. Um... maybe you will like me when I'm angry..."--[10.53%]

jcc-"Auditions for the Incredible Hulk are not going well."--[21.05%]

Jeffrey Overstreet-"Here's a clip from Kung Fu Hustle 2: Son of the Beast."--[10.53%]

Crimsonline-"...then I'll HUFF, and I'll PUFF, and I'll BLOOOOOOWWWWW your house in!"--[15.79%]

MattPage-"First test run in Al-Queda project to re-create "Incredible Hulk" fails disastrously."--[0.00%]

stu-"2005 Baked Bean Consumer of the Year (under 10's category) resists arrest in the only way he knows how."--[15.79%]

Darrel Manson-"The Incredible Sulk"--[5.26%]

Rich Kennedy-"Ah, to be five years old again where, in one's fantasies, three of anything against one is an even match."--[5.26%]

Moi-"I am Hans and the man behind me is Franz and ve are goink to pump (clap) you up!"--[5.26%]

Edited by BBBCanada

Thanks for the reminder. unsure.gif

post-155-1125954602_thumb.jpg

I think I might actually have a chance this round.

Well, it's tough when "n" is the funniest caption, for all values of "n."

I love this. We're all voting for our own. mf_w00t1.gif

Caption voting time people!

And the Winner is!?!?  Drum roll pleeeease!

jcc???  YES!!!  jcc is the WINNER!!!  Second place was Crimsonline and stu.  Third was Overstreet, BDR and SZPT.  Rich, Darrel and I came in fourth. 

Wow! To be acknowledged by my peers. I'd like to thank the Acadamy, my agent, my lawyer and all my other people. And special thanks to that little actor with incredibly large dreams. (Cue music to get me off the stage, flanked by two leggy models to ensure I don't take my sweet time about it.)

Seriously, what a hoot. Thanks.

Clive

And don't forget that everyone is wearing an A&F t-shirt or tank top...for the two lovely models. blink.gif