Sign in to follow this  
Darrel Manson

Which will come first?

Which will we accomplish first?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think we'll have to get very silly to get 100K posts first, but we've done that before.

A foreign movie can't be stupid.

-from the film
Armin

If everyone who was a registered member simply made 20 posts in the next two days, we could reach our goal. Friend, can't you help with a few posts?

In case you were wondering, my name is spelled "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."

I see that hand. Thank you. Anyone else?

In case you were wondering, my name is spelled "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."

Thank you.

Do those posts include post that are not counted? Cause if they don't then we would have probably reached that 100 000 mark a long time ago. Also, how many registered posters actually post? How many lurk? And how many continue to come back. I would think that most actually register, never post and that the "core" group is A LOT smaller. Probably less than (and probably a lot less than) 200.

And remember, if individual posts don't count (like mine) than neither do the stats right?

Brandon

"God is so great and merciful that he does not require that we name him precisely. God is even willing to be anonymous for a time. Remember how God led the Three Wise Men from the East to Christ? The Wise Men did not know the God of Israel or Jesus. They worshipped the stars. So God used a star to lure them."--The Twelve Steps for Christians

myspace-animation-codes121.gif

No, no, no!! Maybe I'm just talking to one person and the 1, 002 other "people" are all one person! Hmmm...

Brandon

"God is so great and merciful that he does not require that we name him precisely. God is even willing to be anonymous for a time. Remember how God led the Three Wise Men from the East to Christ? The Wise Men did not know the God of Israel or Jesus. They worshipped the stars. So God used a star to lure them."--The Twelve Steps for Christians

myspace-animation-codes121.gif