Sign in to follow this  
Ron Reed

As You Like It (2006)

Very excited about this! AS YOU LIKE IT in post-production, Kenneth Branagh directing, Kevin Kline as Jacques, Alfred Molina as Touchstone, Bryce Dallas Howard as Rosalind! As long as this is the Kenny of MUCH ADO rather than HAMFEST, we're laughing!

Very cool.

Man, Bryce Dallas Howard is getting amazing breaks so early in her career!! The Village, while not a GREAT film, gave her room to make a strong impression. Then, Manderlay... yikes! And now this! She's on the fast-track to Oscarland. Watch out Evan Rachel Wood!

IMDb is also showing Romola Garai (of I Capture the Castle) as "Celia," another promising casting choice!

Edited by BethR

Man, Bryce Dallas Howard is getting amazing breaks so early in her career!! The Village, while not a GREAT film, gave her room to make a strong impression. Then, Manderlay... yikes! And now this! She's on the fast-track to Oscarland. Watch out Evan Rachel Wood!

Another point in BDH's favor is that she's NOT dating Marilyn Manson...

Molina looks like a great Touchstone.

Edited by mrmando

So...

WHEN IS THIS COMING OUT?!? I WANT A TICKET!!!

The release date on IMDb said April 7 for the US, but that's obviously wrong. Nothing about Canada, either.

So...

WHEN IS THIS COMING OUT?!? I WANT A TICKET!!!

The release date on IMDb said April 7 for the US, but that's obviously wrong. Nothing about Canada, either.

I heard this morning (straight from Bryce Dallas Howard, actually) that the film will be shown on HBO and not in theaters. Say it ain't so!

Edited by Nathaniel