Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

Changing User Name

We could probably still come up with suggestions for you.

Edited by Darrel Manson

A foreign movie can't be stupid.

-from the film
Armin

Hee hee!

In case you were wondering, my name is spelled "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."

(reminds herself never to change her user name)  blink.gif

We could probably still come up with suggestions for you.

(evil laugh)

Buffy Booster?

The Lit Lady?

Professora?

"The most important thing is that people love in the same way. Whether they are monarchists, republicans, or communists, they feel pain in the same way, as well as hatred, jealousy, fear, and fear of death. Whether you are a deeply religious man or an atheist, if you have a toothache, it hurts just the same." - Krzysztof Kieslowski

"...it seems to me that most people I encounter aren't all that interested in the arts. Most of the people who are my age ... appear to be interested in golf, fertilizer, and early retirement schemes.... I will stop caring passionately about music, books, and films on the day that I die, and I'm hoping for Top 100 album polls in the afterlife." - Andy Whitman

Well, it was done against my will, but I guess it makes for an OK moniker. Except we really, really need an accent over that last "e" in Jefe. biggrin.gif

-"I... drink... your... milkshake! I drink it up!"

Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood

Yeah, but it would be more stylized that way. Actually, we could turn it into "Existential Runtboy Philosopher", too. Just putting options on the table here.

Well, it was done against my will, but I guess it makes for an OK moniker. biggrin.gif

Dude, do you really think I chose "musical berger de brie I"? That's one of the joys of Alan's administrative oversight ... speaking of which, isn't about time for another personality assessment test so Alan can derive new designations for us? (You can't just designate yourself an "existential runtboy philosopher" without the psychological testing to back it up.) smile.gif

"The most important thing is that people love in the same way. Whether they are monarchists, republicans, or communists, they feel pain in the same way, as well as hatred, jealousy, fear, and fear of death. Whether you are a deeply religious man or an atheist, if you have a toothache, it hurts just the same." - Krzysztof Kieslowski

"...it seems to me that most people I encounter aren't all that interested in the arts. Most of the people who are my age ... appear to be interested in golf, fertilizer, and early retirement schemes.... I will stop caring passionately about music, books, and films on the day that I die, and I'm hoping for Top 100 album polls in the afterlife." - Andy Whitman

There's only one thing nagging me at this point: how can you be a runtboy if you're 6 feet tall? Am I the intellectual runtboy or something?

How do we know you're six feet tall? For that matter, how do we know you're a boy?

Uhm, I posted a picture of myself around here somewhere. I think it would serve as damning evidence of my masculinity and height (at least I'd hope so). tongue.gif

I came up with "runtboy" because I think I remember you saying something about being the youngest or one of the youngest on the board. So...

Ah I see. Actually, I might not be the youngest at this point, considering that there are so many registered users who never post. But I think I'm the youngest user who actually participates to some degree. Younger than most of you old farts anyways, haha. biggrin.gif

Edited by Jeff

How old are you, Jeff? (I'm presuming, considering the damning evidence of your masculinity, you won't mind that question. tongue.gif)

That's just how eye roll.

IIRC, you're not much younger than me. I'm 23.

"A director must live with the fact that his work will be called to judgment by someone who has never seen a film of Murnau's." - François Truffaut

Twitter.
Letterboxd.

Reviews and essays at Three Brothers Film.

And I'm only 20 . . .

That's just how eye roll.

I'm only 32. smile.gif

In case you were wondering, my name is spelled "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."

How old are you, Jeff? (I'm presuming, considering the damning evidence of your masculinity, you won't mind that question. )

Not at all. I'm 17 right now, and I'll be 18 in March.

How do we know that picture is you?

You'll just have to take it on faith, "Doubting" Thomas. wink.gif

Alan:

For that matter, how do we know you're a boy?

Clicky-clicky.

'Course, this doesn't apply to me. I'm whomever I want to be online. biggrin.gif

Edited by Jason Bortz

[iNSERT SIGNATURE HERE]