Sign in to follow this  
Greg P

The 2005 A&F Forum Awards!

Perhaps one way we can get there is by pointing to models where those exchanges have been productive and fruitful.

Yes!!!

Ditto. I would also like to nominate Ken for "Best Nomination Suggestions." And "Best Posts on Little House and the Prairie."

Edited by MLeary

"...the vivid crossing of borders between film and theology may save the film from the banality of cinema and festival business, and it may also save the church from the deep sleep of the habitual and the always known."

(Hans Werner Dannowski)

Filmwell | Twitter

Are the nominations open?

I'm confused.

unsure.gif

"There is, it would seem, in the dimensional scale of the world a kind of delicate meeting place between imagination and knowledge, a point, arrived at by diminishing large things and enlarging small ones, that is intrinsically artistic" - Vladimir Nabokov

Are the nominations open?

I'm confused.

unsure.gif

Still open... Only one person has emailed me with nominations. But as Alan suggested, we should probably wait until January 1st.

"The things we enjoy are channels through which the divine glory strikes us, and those who love and delight in any good thing may yet learn to love God." --Gilbert Meilaender