Sign in to follow this  
techne

calling all forums

just wondering which forums/ list serves people are a part of?i'm on a book arts list serve: philobiblion, as well as a museums association list serve. i also indulge in the forums here, image journal, emily carr college of art and design, artsandfaith.com and new.christianity.com. so where do you go online for thought and conversation?

For online thought? here.

For other conversations, I am a member at The Blue Tights Network's The Planet forum, for Superman fans, and at SciFi-Meshes.com, supporting my 3D modeling habit.

I've been a member of RPG.net forums for years. It deals with roleplaying games/tabletop miniature games, plus has sections for other discussion. It's a huge forum, with lots of intelligent people, but it's definitely fairly hostile to Christians (depite what they say). I haven't been posting much there over the past year or so, but there's still a fair amount of interesting conversation there.

Edited by Jason Panella

I post at the discussion forums at Ship of Fools, a Christian humor site. The forums are an interesting and diverse place. I also lurk and occasionally post on the discussion board at Faith in Fiction, a gathering of Christian writers.