Sign in to follow this  
Guest Russell Lucas

[Decalogue] Viewing Progress

Guest Russell Lucas

I want to apologize. I haven't yet put the time into this that I wanted to. Our nighttimes have been in disarray of late. Baby sleeps a few hours and then fusses for a few hours.

I will try to get to Chapter 3 tonight.

Whew! That's good, 'cause I need help understanding this one! Actually, I won't be able to post as much (on the Decalogue boards or elsewhere) for the next few weeks, since we're having major problems with our home internet connection.

Guest Russell Lucas

I watched it this very morning between the hours of 4 a.m. and 5 a.m and read the first half of the published screenplay on the bus this morning! I'll dig out my comments from seeing it previously and post them tonight.

Go ahead and sit on your hand a little while longer! :wink:

Guest Russell Lucas

Either is fine with me. I'm glad you've left the threads open, as I intend to go back to Two imminently.

I am trying to catch up to you so the longer you wait the better for me. Watch them slow, think long and hard for I am only on Episode I. I cannot read anything as of yet since there are too many spoilers. Looking forward to reading everyone's commentary though.

Guest Russell Lucas

No worries. I'll be getting to Part Two this weekend myself, and the threads will be open. I'm thinking stef might be able to join in at some point, too.

Hi guys,

I've been hiding cos I'm so far behind - so was glad to hear I'm not the only one! Anyway could we keep all the discussions open? That way if the slow ones of us get the chance we can at least contribute something.

I'll try and watch 3 or 4 tonight

Matt

Great - thanks Alan.

This whole decalogue idea is a really good one - sorry I've not been keeping up my end.

Matt

I've been unable to find the time to contribute here for the past couple of weeks, but have appreciated reading your comments.

I re-watched #3 the other night and still find it a little hard to get a handle on. I still hope to post some thoughts on the proper thread, hopefully next week, but am still shewing it over.

Looking forward to making sense of Decalogue 4 (it kinda creeped me out the first time...).

Tim