• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cinemension

cinemension

Registered User (no posts)

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:32 AM

I am a long time reader of this site and list, less so the forums, and have seen a little over half the Top 100 films.

I have found, however, a good # of the capsules are empty. This seems a bit odd, as with the list's popularity it should not be so.

I would like to submit capsules for the 7 or 8 films I've seen that are capsule-less, and, perhaps later on, for other films that are sans capsules, as I watch them.

Can the moderator or someone else tell me how this is to be done?

Thanks

#2 Greg Wolfe

Greg Wolfe

Concedo Nulli

• Administrator
  • 345 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:42 PM

Thanks for this.

As you may have noticed, this site is under new management and there are a few things that are still in a state of transition, including the Top 100 Films.

I'm grateful for your offer filling in some of the capsule descriptions that are currently blank.

I'd be happy to have you submit those to me.

You can find my contact information at gregorywolfe.com.

QUOTE (cinemension @ Aug 9 2009, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am a long time reader of this site and list, less so the forums, and have seen a little over half the Top 100 films.

I have found, however, a good # of the capsules are empty. This seems a bit odd, as with the list's popularity it should not be so.

I would like to submit capsules for the 7 or 8 films I've seen that are capsule-less, and, perhaps later on, for other films that are sans capsules, as I watch them.

Thanks

#3 cinemension

cinemension

Registered User (no posts)

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:07 AM

Gregory:

I emailed you some capsules. Please let me know if they follow the ideas that I noticed in other capsules. I tried to do the same formula, w/o too much spoilers giving away info, plus links to the original and full versions of the essays.

Let me know if any more is needed in terms of editing.

Thanks

QUOTE (Greg Wolfe @ Aug 9 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for this.

As you may have noticed, this site is under new management and there are a few things that are still in a state of transition, including the Top 100 Films.

I'm grateful for your offer filling in some of the capsule descriptions that are currently blank.

Thanks

#4 Greg Wolfe

Greg Wolfe

Concedo Nulli

• Administrator
  • 345 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

Thanks so much. Will try to get to them soon -- we're a small non-profit and are chronically under-staffed and over-worked but we will get back to you!

QUOTE (cinemension @ Aug 12 2009, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gregory:

I emailed you some capsules. Please let me know if they follow the ideas that I noticed in other capsules. I tried to do the same formula, w/o too much spoilers giving away info, plus links to the original and full versions of the essays.

Let me know if any more is needed in terms of editing.

Thanks

QUOTE (Greg Wolfe @ Aug 9 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for this.

Thanks