Photo

Upgrade: Skinning done 10/19/2009! Please help.

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 M. Dale Prins

M. Dale Prins

Stop! Do a drum solo instead!

• 1,420 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:42 AM

As one of those people who edits almost every post -- I write, post, then read for corrections -- I wouldn't mind if the "This post has been edited by..." were one font-size smaller or somehow else made a little less prominent. Right now, with the different color around it and the bolded name, it's the first thing my eye goes to in a short post.

Dale, nitpicking excessively

Edited by M. Dale Prins, 29 October 2009 - 09:42 AM.

#62 Andy Whitman

Andy Whitman

• 3,238 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:46 AM

As one of those people who edits almost every post -- I write, post, then read for corrections -- I wouldn't mind if the "This post has been edited by..." were one font-size smaller or somehow else made a little less prominent. Right now, with the different color around it and the bolded name, it's the first thing my eye goes to in a short post.

Dale, nitpicking excessively

You might want to change that to "point-size." B)

#63 M. Dale Prins

M. Dale Prins

• 1,420 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:59 AM

You might want to change that smiley to one without sunglasses. I don't see any sun in here.

Dale

#64 Andy Whitman

Andy Whitman

• 3,238 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:11 AM

You might want to change that smiley to one without sunglasses. I don't see any sun in here.

Dale

Yes. Anna, can we change the smirking icon so that he/she/it is not wearing sunglasses? I want to see the beuatiful eyes.

#65 Anna J

Anna J

• Administrator
  • 439 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:43 PM

Re: Serif vs. sans serif.

We really like serif font. In fact, all of our office paperwork is in the same lovely serif (Galliard) of IMAGE's text! The response here seemed mixed, so after some deliberation we have decided to keep it for now. We are open to continued feedback, however, and we're not totally against reconsidering. If anyone has any suggestions for a more legible serif font, we welcome those as well.

I'll see what we can do about the edit text, at least.

As for the most recent suggestions--wiseacres.

#66 M. Leary

M. Leary

• 5,453 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:20 AM

I often have issues responding to posts in the Film section even though signed in. Anyone else experience that?

#67 M. Dale Prins

M. Dale Prins

• 1,420 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:43 AM

I often have issues responding to posts in the Film section even though signed in. Anyone else experience that?

I think it probably has to do with your group being "Validating" rather than "Member."

Dale

#68 Greg Wolfe

Greg Wolfe

Concedo Nulli

• Administrator
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:42 PM

Michael:

Dale was correct, so I have changed your group to Member. I hope I did the right thing! Let me know if you have any problems.

I think it probably has to do with your group being "Validating" rather than "Member."

Dale