Photo

Locations, like, Geographic and Stuff

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Persona

Persona

You said you'd wait... 'Til the end of the world.

• 7,462 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:49 PM

When we switched over and made things ugly for a while but then they got MORE beautiful than EVER but there's a Sheriff and he makes all the words much bigger than they used to be so I think it hurt my eyes but now I switched to a different computer with like a 4 inch screen and gotta say, not so bad after all, but anyway, when we did all this, it produced a new question I have and it is this: Are locations not listed under people's names anymore? Cuz I like to categorize people and it always helps to know where they are from. ie, people that are from New Jersey that move to the Chicago Suburbs and don't go to the Music Box with me and Thom asher are not fun, you know, stuff like that. People who leave the Chicago area to live by a dumb arch are pretty lame. you know, that kind of stuff. People who can't make up their minds whether they are going to live in Grand Rapids or Chicago are probably just plain douchebags who would prefer Garden state to Godard*, etc,. you get the idea.

So where are all these people from? And how can we possibly know?

Respectfully yours, Persona

*And probably start Barbie Movie polls that no one seems to like

PS That was my 3400th post! That was my favorite anniversary post in the history of anniversary posts, of which that is also my first.

Edited by Persona, 29 October 2009 - 10:52 PM.

#2 Persona

Persona

You said you'd wait... 'Til the end of the world.

• 7,462 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:30 PM

Anna sighting

BUMP

#3 Anna J

Anna J

• Administrator
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:05 PM

Adding locations shouldn't be a problem. We had those before the upgrade. I'll look into it!

Thanks.

#4 Peter T Chattaway

Peter T Chattaway

He's fictional, but you can't have everything.

• 29,656 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:15 PM

I think there used to be some sort of Google Earth / Google Maps page somewhere that all of us had plugged our addresses into. Maybe it wasn't Google, maybe it was something else. Does anyone else here know what I'm talking about, and whether this still exists?