Top 100 2010: General Discussion--**Poll re-opened**

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#141 SDG

SDG

Catholic deflector shield

• 8,778 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:09 PM

That said, and even though it would by definition water down my vote, I am absolutely in favor of extending the voting a day or (perhaps more fairly) two days given this confusion.

I have made the suggestion to the powers that be.

Doing some reading, however, the consensus on the issue is that there is no consensus on the issue.

Gee. Thanks guys. Good job on that standardization thing.

Ironically, I program surveys for (a good part of) my living, and it's precisely to avoid this sort of confusion that I always program surveys to close at 11:59 PM. That said, 12 midnight in my world does mean 24:00, not 00.00.

#142 gigi

gigi

ReMember

• 950 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:25 PM

oopsie... i am away from the board for a month and i miss a top 100 vote. oh well. another year another opportunity to miss.

#143 Greg Wolfe

Greg Wolfe

Concedo Nulli

• Administrator
  • 342 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:33 PM

My apologies for the confusion.

We WILL re-open this survey for a short time, unless there's some glitch I'm not aware of that will prevent that.

I can't guarantee that we can re-open the survey for more than a single 24-hour period because of the pressure on us imposed by the PR schedule.

PLEASE check back her later on Sunday evening or perhaps Monday about 10 am Pacific (we should definitely have someone on duty then to fix this).

oopsie... i am away from the board for a month and i miss a top 100 vote. oh well. another year another opportunity to miss.

#144 Anna J

Anna J

• Administrator
  • 439 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

Again, we are so sorry for the mix-up.

The survey is open now and will remain open until Monday (tomorrow) at midnight PST (3am Tuesday EST).

#145 SDG

SDG

Catholic deflector shield

• 8,778 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:22 AM

Thanks, Greg & Anna. (Bumping this to maximize exposure on Monday.)

#146 Image Journal

Image Journal

• Administrator
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:04 PM

There are still four hours left, plenty of time to take the poll!