Photo

Chat

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cunningham

Cunningham

Easy, Prescient, Interpersonal. Previously Solishu.

• 1,214 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:13 AM

What is it? Does it work? Do I want in? How can I get in? Note that each question presupposes a positive answer to the previous.

Edited by Cunningham, 26 January 2010 - 09:14 AM.

#2 Greg Wolfe

Greg Wolfe

Concedo Nulli

• Administrator
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

Well, it doesn't work quite yet -- sorry for the inconvenience. It might be best for us to remove that tab until it does work.

But the plan is to revive the chat module for a number of different reasons, including doing scheduled live chats -- for example, on Oscar night.

What is it? Does it work? Do I want in? How can I get in? Note that each question presupposes a positive answer to the previous.

#3 Peter T Chattaway

Peter T Chattaway

He's fictional, but you can't have everything.

• 29,308 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

Greg Wolfe wrote:
: But the plan is to revive the chat module for a number of different reasons, including doing scheduled live chats -- for example, on Oscar night.

Oh, that could be fun. I think we did something like this in one of A&F's earlier incarnations, in one of the years when Steve Martin hosted if I am not mistaken. (Hmmm, who's hosting it this year, again...?)

I had fun live-blogging the Oscars last year (at a Website That Shall Not Be Named), and I have been wondering whether I should try something like that THIS year. Heck, I've even thought about dusting off my Twitter account. But an A&F chat would be the best option of all.

#4 Darrel Manson

Darrel Manson

Detached Existential INFP Dreamer-Minstrel Redux

• 6,635 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

Oscars are drawing near. Will the Chat be up and running for us to self-righteously dis the choices?

#5 Anna J

Anna J

• Administrator
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

That's the plan!