Parks and Recreation

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Thom Wade

Thom Wade

Happy Go Lucky Meat Machine

• 2,949 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:29 AM

I really enjoyed the way they played with April feeling the tinges of guilt for what she believed was her fault. I found it rather endearing watching her strugle to try and fix what she believed was broken by her... and how unnatural it all seemed to be for her.

#42 Josh Hurst

Josh Hurst

Already broken for thee.

• 5,090 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

Louis C.K. returns to the show tonight.

#43 Tyler

Tyler

Hello, other adults!

• 6,191 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

The other side of the Community coin: Parks and Rec will be off the air for a month while NBC burns off the rest of Up All Night's episodes.

#44 Tyler

Tyler

Hello, other adults!

• 6,191 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

NBC has renewed Parks and Rec for 22 episodes next season.

Also, except for the Andy/April subplot, last night's finale was pretty much perfect.

#45 Tyler

Tyler

Hello, other adults!

• 6,191 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Christie Brinkley will play Jerry's wife.

And....Ron Swanson helps you prepare for the bacon shortage.

Edited by Tyler, 11 October 2012 - 01:10 PM.

#46 Tyler

Tyler

Hello, other adults!

• 6,191 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:24 PM

Alan Sepinwall's interview with Mike Schur explains the planning of the (brilliant) season finale, and where the series might go in season 7. The 3 years in the future coda is a major part of that. (Watch the episode before you read the interview, by the way.)

Edited by Tyler, 24 April 2014 - 11:33 PM.

#47 opus

opus

Supernatural Blood Sprinkling Victory Package

• Administrator
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

Loved the season finale for so many reasons, and the coda definitely has my wife and I intrigued. It's amazing how consistent this show has been and I can't wait to see how season 7 -- which it sounds like will be the show's final season -- wraps things up.

#48 Jason Panella

Jason Panella

"I like the quiet."

• 3,688 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:37 PM

Loved the season finale for so many reasons, and the coda definitely has my wife and I intrigued. It's amazing how consistent this show has been and I can't wait to see how season 7 -- which it sounds like will be the show's final season -- wraps things up.

I feel like the last few seasons haven't been as good overall as the third or fourth season, with some dud episodes to balance out the good ones. That said, by this point I have so much goodwill toward the characters that I'll follow them anywhere. (And really, the last few episodes of the current season were really strong, even factoring in the terribleness of Billy Eichner.) 

#49 opus

opus

Supernatural Blood Sprinkling Victory Package

• Administrator
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

I must be one of the few who find Craig pretty funny... particularly his attempts at becoming a sommelier.