• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler

Tyler

Hello, other adults!

• 6,210 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:18 PM

Pitchfork:

Sufjan Stevenshas teamed up with two Anticonartists, Son Lux and the rapperSerengetifor a new project called s / s / s. They'll release the four trackBeak & Claw EP on March 20 via Anticon.
The six-minute track "Museum Day" features Sufjan singing Auto-Tuned lines alongside rap verses from Serengeti. The EP features vocal contributions from Shara Worden of My Brightest Diamond on closer "If This Is Real", while Doseone from Subtle and Themselves appears on the opening track, "Octomom".

#2 Steve Vander Woude

Steve Vander Woude

• 46 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

Pitchfork:

Sufjan Stevenshas teamed up with two Anticonartists, Son Lux and the rapperSerengetifor a new project called s / s / s. They'll release the four trackBeak & Claw EP on March 20 via Anticon.
The six-minute track "Museum Day" features Sufjan singing Auto-Tuned lines alongside rap verses from Serengeti. The EP features vocal contributions from Shara Worden of My Brightest Diamond on closer "If This Is Real", while Doseone from Subtle and Themselves appears on the opening track, "Octomom".

Stereogum is streaming "Museum Day". Hear snippets of the other tracks here.

#3 Tyler

Tyler

Hello, other adults!

• 6,210 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

So, this is out now. Anyone else listened to it?

The overall feel is similar to Blood pt. 2 from Dark Was the Night, which isn't surprising, since both Sufjan and Serengeti were part of that song. After my first listen, though, nothing stick out as being all that memorable.