Screenwriting Fellowship Opportunity

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DanBuck

DanBuck

Bigger. Badder. Balder.

• 2,419 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:58 AM

I just got this in an email from my friends over at ArtWithin.

I can't say enough about this group. They put in a lot of time and energy to help me develop a script last year and they are knowledgable and fun to work with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GREAT SCREENWRITERS OF FAITH (click title for link)

Art Within Labs is a fellowship that fosters experimenting, innovating, and advancing the way authentic faith is blended with great storytelling. Compensation valued at $40,000 includes two dedicated story coaches consulting on script development, four quarterly retreats with flight transportation & lodging, feedback from industry professionals, a staged screenplay reading at Art Withinís Annual Symposium & Showcase in Atlanta and a $10,000 cash award.

You must have completed at least one feature-length screenplay to apply. Applications are due July 17, 2006. Log onto www.artwithinlabs.org for more information and to download an application form.

NOTE: This is a year-long non-residency program, not a traditional screenwriting contest.

Edited by DanBuck, 14 June 2006 - 09:08 AM.

#2 Plot Device

Plot Device

• 229 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:09 AM

I don't think ten thousand dollars is enough to make a film. blink.gif